Subject: [Leica] KODAK SUPER SENSITIVITY
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 14 10:44:35 2007

Tom Schofield offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] KODAK SUPER SENSITIVITY

>>>But we can do that with our Noctiluxes now!<<<

Hi Tom,
I know that and been doing it since the Noctilux f 1.0 arrived on the photo
scene about 71 or 72. However we're talking major digital in a great many
possibilities.

Just imagine an M8 with the ASA rating of 5000 or 7500 or 10,000 and next to
nothing in grain, or in digi language..... "noise!"

I mean you can only push high speed slide film so far, but a digital with
the possibility of super ASA and still high end quality?

I'll take that and the Noctilux into the black holes of no light hell any
day! :-) Light? We don't need no steenking light! ;-)

However as with all digital technologies I certainly am not holding my
breath over this announcement. We shall see. :-)

ted