Subject: [Leica] BILL CLOUGH VISIT :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 14 11:08:44 2007

LUG VISITOR :-)  BILL CLOUGH

Last week, Irene and I had the pleasure of meeting and enjoying the company
of Bill Clough, his wife Reba and stepson Collin.

A wonderful gift. A print from Bill's great Texas Panhandle series, now in
the process of being mounted and framed. Eat yer hearts out guys and gal!
;-)

The meet and greet once again proving the image we sometimes develop of the
human on the screen came true! A wonderful warm hearted chap and family
anyone would love as a next door neighbour and friend. Not to forget a fine
photographer to learn from.

Come again folks any time. :-)

ted