Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly...
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat Jun 16 12:53:11 2007

Doesn't it make you wonder what they actually got for pictures ?   I
probably looked like a pack mule on occasion when I was out for an all day
shoot.  But I also knew there would be little or nothing in the way of human
needs support facilities in some places.  Perhaps someday I will get access
to a scanner.......

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

I loved the CV 12mm and the S'cron 90mm APO ASPH.... I could have
used longer... I was the only one shooting film and M7...everyone
else was digital with monster lenses....

thanks Frank...

I have some more of the Navajo woman...will slowly post....

much appreciated, Steve