Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 notes during use. Now -- RAW or JPEG? ; -) LANDING.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 17 07:07:10 2007

Vick Ko asked:
>> So tell me again, what printer do you use?  <<<

Hi Vick,
A 2200 right out of the box plugged in and running. :-)No other fiddling and
working beautifully without any fuss.

>> And images straight off the camera, whatever that camera is?   M8 now?
>> Was Canon before?<<<

I'm using both the 20D & M8. Also the Digilux 2. I use Leica R glass on the
20D with adapter, now waiting for the "focus confirmation" adapter.

>> Did you ever use the RD1?   The RD1 is the only digital I
use, otherwise it is film Leica, Hasselblad, etc.<<<

I played with an RD1 some time ago when visiting Tom Abrahamsson & Tuulikki
in Vancouver sometime ago but it didn' do anything for me in handling.
However the M8? Now that's a Leica in my hands again.

Film? Please explain meaning of word "film?" ;-)

ted