Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Phoebe
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 17 06:49:55 2007

Tina Manley showed:

>>Inspired by Sonny's M8 cropped flower photos, I tried bird
photography with the M8 and 90/2.0:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/80640741

I could never sell it for stock ;-) but the M8 might work for web
photos.  It's certainly easier to hold than the Canon 1DMII with the
400 lens!!  Color balance is a lot cooler.<<<<<

Hi Tina,
Well done given it's a 90mm lens. Not very often one can get this close at
feeding time and not have to use a 400 or longer.

What I'm finding is the M8 does capture some pretty fine detail!

ted