Subject: [Leica] Forbidden building
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Jun 17 12:08:37 2007

i work at csfb's rival, ubs, and i've overheard the guards downstairs
tell tourists pretty much the same thing.  but usually those tourists
are  the ones who frame the picture, squint, move a few feet away,
turn in every direction.  i think the combination of loitering and fiddling
makes the guards nervous.  i don't know what the official injunction against
photography in the building is--i certainly photograph coworkers on the
trading desk all the time.  i've done grab shots in the lobby without having
been beaten about the head and shoulders.

-rei