Subject: [Leica] More on the forbidden bank
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Sun Jun 17 15:45:51 2007

It's interesting to see others have had similar experiences. I do agree that
if you are on public property you can photograph.

This brings me to an interesting story.

I know a professor at a prestigious school who likes to paint. He's from
Brooklyn and learned to stick up for himself in the city.

One day he painting in a nice, rural suburb. A police car pulled up and said
he had a complaint about him and wanted to know what he was doing. "I am
painting," he responded, though the policeman could clearly have recognized
that and known the man has some, but not a great deal of talent. No DaVinci,
he.

The policeman then asked him for some ID. The professor answered, "Officer,
you are now intruding on my personal property." The officer wished him a
good day and left.

We should all defend our freedoms. It is far easier to rob us of our freedom
than to rob a bank.

Doug

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] More on the forbidden bank)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More on the forbidden bank)