Subject: [Leica] Forbidden building
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Jun 17 16:54:58 2007

For the same reason we put Japanese in concentration camps in WW2,
but not Germans --
something easier to see is an easier target -- they were a simpler
target. Targeting someone makes it look like they are doing something
and gives them more control through fear.

That and McCarthy -- reminders of the full story of the "greatest
generation." They grew older and brought us Viet Nam.

Sorry, I'll stop now.

ric

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Forbidden building)
Reply from 54moggie at embarqmail.com (Robert Lilley) ([Leica] Forbidden building)