Subject: [Leica] Forbidden building
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Jun 17 12:07:39 2007

Doug,

As a banker, it makes me nervous seeing someone taking photos of our
buildings.  There is no rational reason for it as you have well-stated,
but after a number of recent, nasty bank robberies, anything out of the
normal is grounds for caution.  That said, I often grab pictures of
other banks' facilities -- usually of a branch for sale, a unique
drive-up arrangement or some other feature we might wish to poach.  I
always take the shot from a car using a long lens so as not to attract
attention and cause angst for local bank management or law enforcement.

Regards,

Rob McClure

On  Jun 17, 2007, at 12:44 PM, dnygr wrote:h