Subject: [Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 19 11:56:56 2007

On 6/19/07 2:05 PM, "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net> typed:

> Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm also going to drive up the coast if the weather is good from
> Sacramento
>> to Portland for the 4th of July.
>
> Sacramento's not quite coastal, but anything under 100 degrees F is
> considered good weather for July.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

I'm getting to the coast on highway 20 passing Clear Lake and Lake Mendocino
and the Mendocino area which is one of my favorite areas in the US world.
Competes in my book with the Columbia river Gorge and upstate new York
anywhere.

If the sun is shining boringly and I'm loving my car and my sun glasses and
getting lots of shots I'll keep going to Fort Bragg on the ocean and go up
highway 1.
If less enthused I'll hang a roscoe at Willits and go up wimpy 101.

If its raining and I don't love my car nor my sunglasses nor my camera I'll
Take 5. Turn off my GPS and go into autopilot.

Dodo dodo dodo doot doot dooooo (Dave Brubeck in 5/4 time)

Spend one night at the Cal Ore Border. Make sure I have my passport.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements)