Subject: [Leica] Still enjoying the Summitar
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jun 19 14:14:04 2007

Hi Luis,

Now I understand. We would buy the palm leaves and after Palm Sunday
we would take some of the palms and intertwine them together so we
had a string of little boxes. I believe one of the plastic bags
showed a string of the braided leaves. The Palm Sunday custom is
probably the same the world over, at least in the RC Faith. Both my
ancestors and my wife's ancestors were from Europe so I guess they
brought most of the customs with them.

Best Regards,
Len