Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another from the Cigar Box, Chattanooga, 1953
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Jun 19 16:23:14 2007

Chattanooga was one of the most poluted cities in Tennessee, esp at the base
of
Lookout mountian.  When I interned at the Chattanooga Times in 1986 I
was told how one area was so bad the trees died from all the polution.

Now Chattanooga is one of the nicest cities in Tennessee, in almost
everyway the downtown area now is nicer than Nashville, WAY better
than Memphis, and is also nicer than Knoxville.  They really did a
nice job on the river front and the museums, aquariums and all that
stuff.

--
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net