Subject: [Leica] New site by Fuji dedicated to Film
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jun 21 08:24:56 2007

I'm thinking about setting up a darkroom again, only this time for
color. I'm getting good results with digital and inkjets. But I put some
of my better inkjet color images in a portfolio with some C prints I
made a few years ago at U-Dev (which was a super color rental darkroom
in Portland). The C prints stood out as better to my eye on various
fronts. Whether it was a film/digital thing, I don't know. But it was
enough to make me reconsider whether analog printing might be worth the
effort.

Stand alone, the inkjets look just fine. Maybe I just need to avoid
putting inkjets side by side with chem prints.

DaveR