Subject: [Leica] New site by Fuji dedicated to Film
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 21 05:57:10 2007

Chris and all,
The Chairman of Fuji is very emphatically pro film.  After hearing him speak
at several business conferences I believe it is both a personal choice as
well as good for Fuji's business.  Mostly on the printing side, he
continually makes the point that prints on Fuji's Crystal Archive paper have
a very good color gamut, extremely long life, are the easiest way to share
images, and fit the needs of the vast majority of the world's citizens.

At least as long as he is Chairman Fuji will be very much pro analog.  I
suspect based on space in Fuji's trade show floor that when he retires that
will change a lot.