Subject: [Leica] Abstracts
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jun 21 14:35:07 2007

Hi Hayanand,

An interesting opinion, but I think B&W could show too a different aspect of
the abstract, simply forms in subtles masses of greys...., well not always
colour should it be better. The fact is that if a have a B&W fim on my
camera I try to look how it will be the final effect on B&W and even maybe
doing something possible to improve this effect, and IMO we should see,
previsualize the scene in B&W or Color. I think that the advantge of the
digital cameras converting to B&W a color pic or viceversa is not a really
advantage helping us to conceive preciously the image on our head,

Thanks for looking and your interesting comment
Luis