Subject: [Leica] Abstracts
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 21 07:51:37 2007

While I appreciate the point you're making; Franz Kline, abstract
expressionist, painted almost entirely in black and white; and to
very powerful effect. Lee Krasner also did many of her major work in
monochromatic palettes, as did Barnett Newman and Willem de Kooning.
And of course Siskind defined the genre in the black and white
photographic medium.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com