Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 14 - Dinner at Byblos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 21 19:54:37 2007

Jeffery Smith offered: A beauty, woman & light!

>>>Chris and I stopped by Byblos this evening for some lamb-kabobs.
http://www.400tx.com/files/PAW2007/2007-14.html
Why shoot the food when Missy is right in front of you?<<<

Jeffery mon ami,
Every once in a while some one on the LUG comes up with an absolutely drop
dead to take picture! You have a winner old buddy!

Beautiful woman and beautiful light! Well done lad, good on you.

While you were taking the time for some "happy snaping" ;-)and admiring this
beautiful creature I trust it wasn't to long allowing the lamb to become
cold! ;-)
ted