Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers--SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jun 22 05:50:13 2007

Sonny Carter showed:

>>>The light was falling just right on this one as I drove through a
neighborhood.  I had to stop and get it.  Enjoy!<<
http://www.sonc.com/friday_june_22_2007.htm<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
No question the soft and subtle light makes it work.

I think many shooters pass up this kind of light n look for the rather
garish full sunlight catalogue look of the flower catalogues.

Recognizing how the light is creating the feeling and openness of the flower
not to forget your handling of the M8 as a flower taking camera rather than
the usual SLR is interesting.

Of late I've found shooting some flowers of late on the M8 with a 15mm lens
topped down to f16.0 and almost burying the lens into the flower bed.

Certainly a rather different look to say the least.:-)Very interesting. :-)

But this one is excellent due to the soft lighting.

ted