Subject: [Leica] RAW
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Jun 22 09:25:58 2007

I have conclusive proof that someone on this list made a huge error.

It was me.

I didn't see the point in working the M8 in Raw.  I've been using Jpegs
because it was easier.

In the following file, the first frame is the whole shot.  The second frame
(scroll down) is an inset, the left image is from camera raw via Lightroom,
and the right is the fine Jpeg from the same image.  They have been enlarged
200 percent, then saved for web, but there is still a clear difference in
the quality

http://www.sonc.com/raw.htm

--
Regards,