Subject: [Leica] IMG Frauke's Book/Antipasti
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 22 10:23:13 2007

The first shot shows my missus, Frauke, reading from her new book (which
is already becoming relatively successful - fingers crossed, touch wood
etc.) at her old school.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/_MG_5935_BW.jpg.html

The second is the first course of the celebratory nosh up at our
favourite Italian Restaurant in town - Incontro - a large (my) plate of
antipasti.(It looks tastier in the large version)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Antipasti.jpg.html

The rumpsteak with Porcini that followed was so good that all
photography, bestsellers etc were immediately forgotten :-)
Cheers
Douglas
Technical stuff: Frauke - Canon 20D, Rollei QBM mount CZ 1.4/85mm, wide
open, ISO 800 converted to BW with "photoplugins" converter
Antipasti: Canon 20D, Yashica 3.5/21 mm at f5.6, Quenox focus
confirmation adapter, ISO 800, weather very overcast