Subject: [Leica] Anyone had experience with the Sigma DP1?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Jun 24 13:56:27 2007

As far as i know it's not available yet, at least not in continental Europe.
I know too many people interested in that camera and they would have flooded
various internet forums and newsgroups if they had it. I'm also interested,
but the lens' slowness (f=4) could keep me from buying (and the price, which
is rumoured not to be significantly lower than for the Ricoh GRD)
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Anyone had experience with the Sigma DP1?)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Anyone had experience with the Sigma DP1?)