Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 1.1
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jun 27 15:07:43 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Don Dory wrote:

>  What a wonderful workflow machine.

I love this thing!  My daughter called me several days ago and wanted
a set of photos of her house for the realtor's website.  I took my
30D, Tamron SP AF 17-50 f/2.8, ran over to her house, shot a bunch,
came back home, ran them through LR, quick as a wink, and she was
delighted with them.

LR is really neat!

Thanks, Wade!

:-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/