Subject: [Leica] FS Digilux 2, 40 mm f1.4 Nokton, Seaward Inn Gift Certificate
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Jun 28 11:40:48 2007

I've been really lazy about posting these elsewhere so I'm giving the
LUG another run at them.  Come and get 'em.

Leica Digilux 2, boxed, with all cables, software, manuals, hood,
charger, etc, including the Digilux 2 Field Guide.  Includes spare
battery and Leica ND filter.  Tiny ding on top of flash cover.  Some
scratches on baseplate from being used on a tripod.  Otherwise
Excellent.  Am just not using it at all since I bought a K10D.  $750.00

40 mm f1.4 Nokton Multi-Coated with lens hood, 40 mm Voightlander
finder, and boxes for all.  Essentially new.  This lens was a
replacement for one I dropped.  In the end, it turned out not to be a
favorite focal length, so I'm selling it.  $422.00 plus shipping New.
$325.00

Gift certificate worth $400.00 towards your stay at the Seaward Inn
in Rockport MA.  It has no recipient name on it yet and, as far as I
can tell, has no expiration date.  I won this at the Rockport Leica
Seminar last year but will undoubtedly never use it.  Any time I feel
the need to visit Rockport, I just drive there.  It's about 45
minutes from my home. $100.00

Information about the Seaward Inn is available here.  It's right on
the water and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there during the Leica
Seminar last October.

http://www.seawardinn.com/

Photos of camera and lens available on request. Please e-mail me off
list if you're interested.  Insured 2-day shipping included in above
prices.   US only, please, except for the gift certificate.

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA