Subject: [Leica] One Leica, and many Rollei images.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jun 29 16:43:03 2007

For the sake of connectivity, I tried to keep the project within the
same stylistic framework found in the earlier 20th century BW
documentary photography.
I've got photos of Janice Hahn going back 15 years. I also did her
brother's official mayoral portrait, and the mayoral Season's
Greetings card one year..
Though I have to admit Jesse (big daddy) Unruh was my favorite. I'm a
sucker for drama.

s.d.