Subject: [Leica] do i need a hasselblad?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon Jul 2 18:52:44 2007

You want a Bronica.  Inexpensive system.  Get the square one & have fun.
cheap lenses that are awesome, bodies are lighter than Hassy, they have
instant return mirrors and things like built in light meters.  There's
really
no other way that you can do a medium format system with lenses from 45mm to
300mm for so little money.  Yeah, it's not Hassy, but your D200 isn't a
Leica, moreover, people don't care what you took the image with as much as
you created the image.
I love my Bronica.  but you know that already.
PhilFo