Subject: [Leica] do i need a hasselblad?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jul 2 17:57:31 2007

Kyle,

I don't think you need one. But until you try one you'll want one.
Borrow one and try a roll or two. It is heavy and noisy but the
photos are so nice. I was talking to a pro from NY a year ago who was
telling me he has a client that will only take medium format. I don't
know who the client was but he wanted film. He had to buy a Hassy
even though he had a top Canon digital outfit.  He did it for one
client.

Len