Subject: [Leica] Results of June 2007 LUG photo contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jul 3 22:31:16 2007

First prize: Douglas Sharp
Second prize: Graham Battison
Third prize: David Mason

Honorable mentions: Bob Palmieri, Bob Palmieri, and Douglas Sharp

See everything at http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0706/

Congratulations to all. I really enjoyed this batch of pictures. My own
favorite was Bob Palmieri's "Dante's tree" which won an Honorable Mention
from the judges.

The July 2007 contest is now open, and the theme is "Into the light".

The pictures in the album beyond the winners are approximately in order by
the judges' rating. You may safely assume that a picture that is near the
end
received a lower score than a picture that is near the beginning, but the
minor nuances (e.g. an average rating of 3.51 compared to 3.53) don't show
up
in the ordering; both will be sorted as 3.5 and might come out in either
order. (This is true of all past contest albums).

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from leica at dmason.net (David C Mason) ([Leica] Results of June 2007 LUG photo contest)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Results of June 2007 LUG photo contest)