Subject: LUG Re: [Leica] WAS: do i need a hasselblad? NOW: how much is, enough?
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Wed Jul 4 06:07:28 2007

Sony 828
Sony R1
Fuji F11
Sony T7
Linhof Super Technika IV
Tachihara 4x5"
Nikon L35 AF2
Asahi Pentax 110 reflex

I am writting down as I'm seeing them but for sure I forget something.
My first camera -my father's gift a Super Ikonta it's with me 55 years
ago- Every of them works and is well cared. I do not mention the lenses
for these cameras as it can be boring but some hundreds from 12mm up to
400mm. Flashes, accesories and so on.. Enaugh? I'm just only using the
M8 and the Canon 5d and last months the Olympus -no sensor cleaning
necessary and a incredible 7-14mm zoom.

Regards.

Felix.

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) (LUG Re: [Leica] WAS: do i need a hasselblad? NOW: how much is, enough?)