Subject: [Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 5 09:45:05 2007

Actually, I imagine that the minute the war ended, Herr Leitz was actually
checking himself for bullet holes and watching train
loads of his precious equipment and infrastructure heading off to the
victors. Also noting that the number of Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe
and Kreigsmarine marked Leicas available on das eBay would shortly exceed 20
times the production figures that he recalled.

Cheers
Hoppy

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept.)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] M8 question)