Subject: [Leica] Wet in Texas
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 5 15:19:10 2007

I'm in Texas this week and next.  Any Lug members/Lurkers in the general
Dallas area want to get together?  I'll be in Dallas area on and off over
this period.  I'm going to be in Dallas tomorrow, and in the
Richardson/Plano area Saturday.  Other days can be planned as needed.
I'mcamping out at our daughters place out past Greenville for the duration.
I can be reached on my cell phone at 319-270-8159.

Gene