Subject: [Leica] Fourth of July Sparklers..
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 5 15:43:58 2007

All these great fireworks shots from Lug members. Unfortunately no fireworks
here in Texas with the rain/monsoons ;-)  The 4th is my birthday and i'm 59,
and 6 months away from retirement.  We did see a fair amount of fireworks
while driving through Oklahoma Tuesday night though.  Going into Dallas
tomorrow, and will check out Cooters for some nice WA glass to hang on my
M8.  Also going to check out Micro Center to look at some Mac I-Book
laptops.  Any suggestions on the i-books?  Going to be doing some traveling
after the retirement, both here in the US and also in Europe, so this is a
consideration.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Philippe Orlent
<philippe.orlent@pandora.be>: --------------