Subject: [Leica] now: editing, was: Olympus E 410 in Alicante
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 6 02:45:37 2007

Richard

I do so for snaps, for instance here our puppy gallery
http://mogool.com/nica/ or my friend, the farmer's website
http://andyheinz.ch/fotogalerie.html

Those I want to put in my personal online photogalleries will need editing.
I did a photoshop action converting all scanned TIFFs and into JPGs to have
an overview (on the Epson I have RAW+jpg mode mostly). Lots of quite good
pictures, I would say an average 1-2 per roll,  but almost all need editing.

The problem is finally a time problem. Should post less on the LUG and work
more on my galleries ;-)

Didier

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] now: editing, was: Olympus E 410 in Alicante)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] now: editing, was: Olympus E 410 in Alicante)