Subject: [Leica] In memorium " a Jaylen tear rose." Thank you.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jul 6 13:45:19 2007

Jaylen Tear Rose response:

To each and everyone who offered your heartfelt wishes on list, private and
cards, our family will never be able to thank you enough for your kindness
and touching responses. Whether you realize it or not these notes and cards
helped the whole family through this time of grief.

I printed the e-responses for Kate and had them bound as a collection as a
thoughtful Remembrance in the loss of her first child. On Kate's behalf I am
passing on her most heartfelt thank you to so many strangers who took a
moment to help her through her tragic loss. Just know folks, the LUG family
is now a very special group of people in Katie's life.

Regards,

ted

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] In memorium " a Jaylen tear rose." Thank you.)