Subject: [Leica] IMG: SundayShot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 8 18:06:14 2007

Barney offered:

>>This week it's a Corn Flower.....
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/CornFlower.jpg.html

This week is also my big week. On Wednesday morning I go in to get my
hip replaced. When they wheel me out I will no longer be broken and
crippled. They say that i will be out of the hospital on Sunday, just
in time to post another PAW. We'll  see.<<<

Hi Barney,
Not a bad flower photo with it's accompanying bee!

Best of luck with the Hip Renewal! :-) You'll be just fine and very
pleasantly surprised how well you'll feel. Sure it's going to be a tad
touchy for a wee bit. But you'll be up and jumping around in no time.

I've not had it done, my good fortune, but photographed lots of docs and
nurses doing their repair job. I wont go into details, just consider they
use a few drills, hammers and saws. Yep power saws just like cutting a 2 X
4! ;-) You'll be just fine. :-)

Have a good one and all the best.

ted