Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Marty in Adelaide
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 6 14:05:57 2007

Philippe, we shall have to wait for Marty to chime in regarding that camera.
It was an odd looking beast. While at that dealers, I
saw a lovely 8x10 field camera brought in and played with an early Leica 111
with a trigger winder, which was elegant. Regarding the
Duvel, it certainly was enjoyed with a full dinner combination;-) Not bad
with shared Pomme Frites with mayonnaise and a three
sausage, mash and mustard jus plate. I had to have a Hoegaarden firstly and
I think a Tripel Karmeliet. I believe that Marty enjoyed
some Leffe and Mussels.

Cheers
Hoppy