Subject: [Leica] Asph Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28 mm
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Jul 7 07:42:01 2007

Well the trip into Dallas and Cooter's Village Camera was fruitfull, as I
came back with a new 28/2.8 Elmarit Asph lens.  Definitely a small lens and
quite nice.  For those looking for one, they have one left.  They seem to
have stock with most Leica WA glass, although not much in quantity of each.
I guess I will be checking it out and seeing what it can do over the next
few days.  Quality - fit and finish seem well up to the level we expect from
Leica.  Fit on the M8 is tight, similr to the way my 50 'Cron fits on it.

Time to go out and shoot...
Gene

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Asph Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28 mm)