Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron 28
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 8 10:49:53 2007

Hoppy,

Your'e gonna have to race me for that one.  ;-)  When at Cooter's Village
Camera the other day, They had a new 24 that i wanted REALLY BAD, but I knew
SWMBO would most likely break my other arm if I tried to buy it.  So I
settled for the 28 Asph Elmarit at half the price.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------