Subject: [Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jul 8 19:52:05 2007

Ted - thanks for your comments - I really did fall in love with the
BC.  My friends have been very happy there and have no desire to go
anywhere else, whereas us easterners are always looking for ways out
of here - as you did many years ago, good on you.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip)