Subject: [Leica] M8 bad pixel question?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Jul 10 05:46:13 2007

Thanks for calming me down. I have emailed Leica.
I am sure they will say "send it in"

I think it IS one blown pixel that the software is correcting.
You can just barely see it in final 100% blowups in the shadows.
I mean we are talking NO real world impact -- but a blown pixel is a blown
pixel.
And $4995 is well.. a lot of money.

ARGH..
Eric

On 7/7/07, Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric,
> I wouldn't worry too much, at least until 22

months from camera purchase.  If