Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jul 11 12:23:35 2007

I don't need to physically keep the camera's to recall the fond
memories of times I spent with them, but I think I completely
understand what you're talking about: a big part of the pleasure of
photography is coming from the love of the instrument you're holding
to make a photograph with. Sometimes the pleasure of pushing the
button can be even bigger than what pushing it results in. And the
ultimate is the combination of both, ofcourse.
Philippe

Op 11-jul-07, om 13:19 heeft Victor Rubin het volgende geschreven: