Subject: [Leica] Wide Tri Elmar Reading codes
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed Jul 11 22:23:40 2007

Hi Len,
How do you get the choice of focal lengths to appear on the screen?
The only way we could get it to work in the store was to shut off the
camera, take off the lens, put it on again and turn the camera on.
That can't be right???
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] Wide Tri Elmar Reading codes)