Subject: [Leica] IMG Abstracts in the AM once again.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 12 04:53:22 2007

Hoppy,
Mark had reminded me that many of my images were not really abstracts per
se, but rather subtraction of outside elements to a more basic design.  Guys
with 400mm lenses do it all the time with landscapes picking out a design
element from the surroundings.  Most of my images are in the same genre,
taking a geometric design usually against an unexpected background.  The
first image in the abstract gallery is a good example.

Cheers.