Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander lens option for M8
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jul 12 16:00:51 2007

G Hopkinson writes:

> Greg, just thought that I would pass on the info re that
> combination. On local prices it represents a considerable saving
> on the individual components. For myself I think my ability to drive a
> wideangle would stop at about 24 on a film M. Some might say earlier!

With Leica M 24/25mm is my WA limit for people shots. 12mm is a nice
landscape lens if you can manage to keep yourself out of the photo.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Voigtlander lens option for M8)
Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Voigtlander lens option for M8)