Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 70-180mm f/2.8 APO-Vario-Elmarit-R, ROM, $3250
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Thu Jul 12 16:39:44 2007

Yet another dramatic reduction in asking price. Lens is *almost* "as new".
Upon very close inspection, I noticed a hairline scratch on the rear of the
tripod foot so I can no longer honestly call it just-out-of-the-box
pristine. My guess is this was made by the Kirk ARCA plate that had been
installed on the lens. This is the only blemish and it's too faint to even
photograph. Glass, diaphragm action, focusing, cosmetics, etc. are truly "as
new". Comes with caps, case, box. I am the original owner and haven't had
this lens out of the house more than a handful of times. $3250 including
shipping/insurance anywhere in lower 48.  Lens lives just north of New York
City and in-person pickup would be fine. It's big, it's heavy, and I'm
shooting mostly digital these days so I'd like to find it a good home where
it will be used. Photos of the lens are available on request.