Subject: [Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 12 17:18:35 2007

Jim, a wealth of detail and oh so smooth tones. Seems to me that you have
the exposure perfect for the boat's hull. Definitely worth
investing some time in a graduated burn in if you'd like to lift the dark
area. Dare I say that you could be really heretical and
replace the sky if you have something a little more dramatic in your bank of
large format shots.

Keep nagging George on retaining something of that collection. I figure each
pic posted from film (bonus points for 120 and
up)incurs good karma for the LUG to counterbalance the digi-philistines ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy