Subject: [Leica] Re: more Passport funnies
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 12 22:52:13 2007

Brian, that must have been destiny. Did you get the 6 bit version? Not that
it makes any discernable difference except for a bit
more in the EXIF.
Marty and I shot mine a little recently in parallel with the Nocti (not
formally comparing). I must chase up some comparable pics. I
confess I can live without that last stop.
One puzzlement for me. Did you not notice that you had paid the (discounted)
amount for the lens when you ordered it but no lens to
show for it!?
You must have a lot of Leica glass moving into your house or a wonderful
discretionary budget for gear ;-)
Looking forward to seeing some pics from your long lost lens.

Cheers
Hoppy