Subject: [Leica] Re: more Passport funnies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jul 13 18:54:47 2007

Well Brian,
You will love this lens.  Almost the same shallow dof as the Noct but far
sharper with fine detail rendition that is simply marvelous.  It is however
slightly more prone to flare so chimp a little in trying situations.  Now
send the Noct off to be calibrated as it's cam is ever so slightly off.
Enjoy!