Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- A Dog's Life in 1954
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jul 13 19:19:44 2007

Don,

Thanks for looking.  At the age of 24, it was one camera with one or two
lenses, and make the best of it.  It was lucky for me that the dog agreed to
pose, because my wife, the daughter of a pro photographer, had had her fill
of lenses pointed her way.  She, and my Mother, were my most difficult
subjects.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA