Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part one
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jul 15 07:55:06 2007

Hi Hoppy,

You have a wonderful series of photos here. The island looks like a
wonderful place to visit and enjoy the wild life and the perfect
views. It's hard to say which are my favorites. I enjoy the the rocky
shores, the sandy beaches and your great shots of the animals. I like
the shot of Minna. She's growing into quite the young lady.  Your
weather must have been perfect and clear. The photos show it. Great
lenses.

Thanks for sharing what most of us will never see.

Best Regards,
Len