Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon f 1.2
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 15 11:49:39 2007

Thanks Larry for telling me your opinion and experience, it look as an
interesting lens but not to pay for it 400 Euro, as you say, price between
150/200 Euro could be reasonable, but even so I don't know if it could be an
interesting lens for me. On my M system I already have a Summilux, the only
attractive point could be to use on my IIIF, but generally when I use my
equipmnet on low light conditions I take the M, because I can use the three
Summilux 35-50-75 that's give me more freedom.

Maybe if one day I find one at a good price..., but as you say I think I'll
use it sporadically and is not for to pay for it 400 Euro.

Saludos cordiales
Luis